Harry's highlights: (3rd grade)
- Finished his time in South America; he learned to read bar graphs, conduct research on the ten tallest mountains on the continent, and continued to learn about all manner of flora and fauna in the rainforest
- Progressed in his Singapore Math book with a re-introduction of multiplication and division
- Wrote 1,000 more words in his fantasy novel series, entitled "The Series of Acroban"
Ron's highlights: (K)
- Finished the letter "U" in his cursive handwriting book
- Started doing simple addition and subtraction
- Survived the extraction of one of his baby teeth! (We went out to lunch to celebrate at a local cafe, featuring wonderful ice cream and the little cow below):
Dobby's highlights (Preschool)
- Can spell a number of random words, such as his own name, "GAP" (which makes an appearance on many of his sweatshirts!) and "GUM" (one of his favorite things to chew now that he has learned not to swallow it!)
- Can count past 20
- Can sing melodies of songs his brothers play after hearing them only once or twice
And today marks the last day of homeschool co-op for the semester, as hard as it is to believe! Twelve weeks went by super-fast! Here Harry and Ron pose with their final art projects--Christmas wreaths! Is it really getting that close to the holidays???
Speaking of holidays, have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We will catch up with you next time, when we begin our study of European nations!