Monday, September 27, 2010

My First Blog Award!

Wow! I still find it hard to believe that other people actually read this blog other than myself! But I recently learned that Beaglemamma at Training Them Up chose my blog for her list of One Lovely Blog award recipients. I'm completely stunned and very honored.


I am supposed to choose 15 blogs that I would like to similarly bequeath this award to...and I will...but it will have to wait a little bit as my deadline for turning in final corrections for my forthcoming book is tomorrow! On top of planning for school, laundry, cleaning up, and all the other daily tasks over here. But I look forward to highlighting some of the blogs I do love to visit and will do so in the near future, I hope!

Thanks again, Beaglemamma! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment